Cal Coast Fishing Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (MAP)
Effective immediately a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all CCF/TackleWorkz products will be in effect. International accounts must reflect pricing as translated into their local currency.
CCF/TackleWorkz has been building a brand of strong recognition and a high perceived value. By not adhering to the established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) a reseller can have a dramatic effect of diminishing or detracting from the perceived value of the CCF/TackleWorkz and its products. The internet, with its worldwide impact, has the possibility to cause great harm to any companies’ products, if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate any legitimate retail competition. Our MAP pricing policy is intended for consumers to purchase from other resellers based on loyalty and customer care expectations. Therefore, if CCF/TackleWorkz agrees to allow your company to sell its products, you will need to agree and abide by the following requirements and restrictions.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. CCF/TackleWorkz strictly prohibits the sale of any CCF/TackleWorkz products on third-party market places (Amazon, EBay, Walmart, etc).
2. The Minimum Advertised Price for any CCF/TackleWorkz product shall not be less than the current Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the CCF/TackleWorkz price sheet. MAP pricing is established by CCF/TackleWorkz and may be adjusted by CCF/TackleWorkz at its sole discretion.
3. The MAP for all CCF/TackleWorkz products shall be no more than the MSRP provided in the CCF/TackleWorkz Price Sheet.
4. The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of CCF/TackleWorkz products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage.
5. The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by CCF/TackleWorkz or another manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
6. If pricing is displayed in other than a brick and mortar retail store, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited
7. MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer CCF/TackleWorkz products at any price in excess of the MAP.
8. Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks and copyrights of CCF/TackleWorkz as the property of CCF/TackleWorkz and use advertising materials provided by CCF/TackleWorkz in an authorized manner only.
9. Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or sales representatives. CCF/TackleWorkz does not intend to do business with dealers or sales representatives who degrade the image of CCF/TackleWorkz and its products. It is CCF/TackleWorkz sole discretion whether or not to provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
10. Distributors of CCF/TackleWorkz Products will supply a copy of this MAP Policy to all new or existing Retail Stores, Internet Retailers, Sub Distributors and Fulfillment Centers. Retail Stores, Internet Retailers and Sub Distributors will be bound by the terms of this MAP Policy.
11. From time to time CCF/TackleWorkz may permit resellers to advertise MAP products at prices lower (Promotional Price) than MAP price. In such event CCF/TackleWorkz reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the promotion.
12. Please contact us to gain permission to use promotional pricing.